Stress

The last week I have had such weird dreams and it all has to do with me being stressed about leaving my kids for many weeks this autumn of touring. Even if I know they will be ok and so on, a mothers heart just aches and gives me stress for this. I haven't been away from them for this long for years and I don't know how I will cope with it. I just hope time goes fast...

Yesterday my best friend came and it was just so wonderful to sit and talk about worries and things with her. She has been my friend since we were 14 years old so she knows me inside out and its just a blessing to have a friend like that in my life;=) Cherish your real friends cause they are hard to find!

Today I need to do that bloody paper work for my accountant again! The most boring thing I know but well, afterwards it´s a relief so I´ll do it and then reward myself with something nice;=)

Enjoy your friday!