Waiting on Wednesday (21)

Hi there darlings!

Thank to Jill at Breaking the Spine, the creator of this wonderful meme, it's time for another Wednesday full of gorgeous covers and bouncing in anticipation!

Wait…you don't bounce? Uhhh…I don't either. Much. I was kidding about that.

So, anyway! Moving on! It was tough to make a pick this week, but I finally settled on a great one! Like, the best freaking choice ever!

So I bet you want to know what it is, hmmmm?

Fragments
Dan Wells
Kira Walker has found the cure for RM, but the battle for the survival of humans and Partials is only just beginning. Kira has left East Meadow in a desperate search for clues as to who she is. That the Partials themselves hold the cure for RM in their blood cannot be a coincidence—it must be part of a larger plan, a plan that Kira knows she is a part of, a plan that could save both races. Her allies are Afa Demoux, an unhinged drifter and former employee of ParaGen, and Samm and Heron, the Partials who betrayed her and saved her life, the only ones who know her secret. But can she trust them?
Meanwhile, back on Long Island, what’s left of humanity is gearing up for war with the Partials, and Marcus knows his only hope is to delay them until Kira returns. But Kira’s journey will take her deep into the overgrown wasteland of postapocalyptic America, and they will both discover that their greatest enemy may be one they didn’t even know existed.
 I seriously LOVED Partials all madly, you guys. It was like an incredible freaking book.

I will kindly refrain from mentioning the fact that Dan KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

Oops. ;)

However, he apologized and stuff and I am very forgiving and Partials was mad awesome so of course of course of course I will be reading Fragments. There's no way I can not read it. That might actually kill me, you know.

Fragments is EASILY one of my most highly-anticipated reads.

I mean, just LOOK at that cover! It is like so so SO incredibly beautiful. And the synopsis just sounds so super amazing.

(And if you haven't read Partials yet, buy your copy right away!)

Lovelovelove,
signature
What are you waiting on this Wednesday?
Link me up! :)