Magic Monday (31)

Hello, loves! It's Monday again! And y'all know what that means. It's time for another Magic Monday! To learn more about Magic Mondays, you can visit my Features page.

And then without any further commentary, it's time for this week's book of choice! It's a lesser-known book but one I personally loved.

Elemental
Antony John
Release Date: November 21, 2012
Griffin and I were more than brothers. We were the colony's outcasts, the constant reminders that not everything is created perfect. Knowing it wasn't my fault didn't change that at all.

Well, doesn't that sound intriguing and fabulous? I know it does. That's why I chose that particular excerpt. It is very awesome. Fantastic. It's not an action-y moment, but I like it because it reflects Thomas's surprising wisdom.

Please read my Giveaways page before entering.

Here is this week's .

Go ahead and enter!


Good luck, roses!

Lovelovelove,
signature