Packing up...

...the winter clothes today. In need of warmer sweaters since the temperature is dropping and every season i store summer versus winter clothes in our storage and then I open them up when its time;=) Good way of not having to buy so much clothes and its also fun to reinvent clothes I had forgotten I own.

I also have a couple of times per year when I  go through my closet and sort things out that I for different reasons, no longer are using. The nicer and a bit more pricy clothes are sold through a luxury second hand store here in my city and the rest is given away to my friends and family or if no one wants it, given to charity.

When it comes to my children's clothes I store them and keep them for coming children, my own or someone else's;=)

Do you store your summer/winter clothes like this and what do you do with your used clothes? Do you buy a lot of second hand clothes or only new clothes?

When me and mum was in Copenhagen last week I bought clothes for Nemo from a luxury second hand store and when Seth was younger I always bought clothes from Ebay. Kids clothes, especially baby clothes, are normally just used a couple of times so therefore a good bargain=)