Magic Monday (35)

It's Monday again! I'm not a huge fan of Mondays. At least, not life-wise. I actually enjoy them very much in the virtual world. This is probably one of my favorite posts to make.

Anyway, here's this week's featured book and excerpt!

Rise (Nightshade Prequel, #2)
Andrea Cremer
Release Date: January 8, 2013
Ember's mind was a blur. What she faced was worse than any nightmare that had stolen her sleep as a child. Wolves made of fire.

Anyway, the series title completely sucks, but okay, fine, whatever. I can deal. Anyway, this book I thought was much better than the first. So that was awesome.

I like this particular excerpt because it takes some action out of context and makes it all the more exciting without being spoilery. It's pretty fantastic.

Well then, you can now enter the giveaway for a preorder! All I ask is that you read my Giveaways page before entering. Pretty please? Thanks, roses!

Here is this week's !


Well, good luck, darlings! x

Lovelovelove,
signature