It's Annabelle's 1/2 Birthday and her blog has been kidnapped by Aliens.

Hi! And welcome to Annabelle's blog! If you haven't me before. I'm the official Birthday Alien! I hijack blogs!!!
I"m also know as Inky from Book Haven Extraordinaire. Some of you may know me..if not...HI!!!  I'm here to celebrate one awesome girl and her blog!! It's Annabelle's 1/2 Birthday and she let me come hijack her!!! HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY ANNA! Let's get this party started!!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!
It's a Fiesta! A Partei! A Festa! A Partido! A Ctpaha! A Pihak! A PAAAAAARTY!

*throws confetti*
*shake those maracas*
*clap your hands!*
*grab your microphones* 
*share...your rainbows?* 
Okay all you party people! It's time for the THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT ANNA game!
SHE READS. (Smart, HAWT, cookie!)
I'm seriously, what is there NOT to like in a girl who reads?
SHE'LL *FANGIRL* WITH YOU
Fangirling? Check! If you can fangirl. You can be a blogger. ;)
SHE'S ALWAYS READY TO HELP 
Seriously! She makes Gift Guides, answers random questions,reviews books for authors/publishers and buys people books. What's not to like about that?
SHE APPRECIATES HUMOR
You gotta laugh. It's a part of life. I have provided some. 
SHE UNDERSTANDS HOOK & SHERLOCK LOVE
She does! The two bestest shows ever. Once Upon a Time and Sherlock. These claims are justified by the two following men. *get your swoon ready* Hoook, Sherlock and Fangirling have come!

annabellehalfbdaybanner_zps88006310
SHE'S GOT STYLE!!
Oh yes. The Anna flair! Makes her who she is!! Which is being a totally sparkly person!


   and lastly but not leastly...
SHE'S 17.5 TODAY!!
And since this is the REAL reason we are here, lets end with some final party GIFS!


YAYA! Best Half-Birthday EVER right?! Haha. I know. I went a bit GIF crazy...but.....
annabellehalfbdaybanner
MAKE SURE YOU ALL WISH ANNA A VERY HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY! Haha! Here's another 6 months! *cheers* XX,