In Love again

I believe I fell really hard.

this week My baby bro, his wife, and their new baby boy came to NY from Florida to visit. Since we aren't able to make the trip down, they decided to make the trip up, in time for their one year anni.

I can't tell you how gorgeous this little baby boy is. He knows he has his Titi (auntie in spanish) whipped, too. He has such a gorgeous smile, some huge dimples...and such a good disposition.

I took pictures but forgot the camera at home so you'll have to wait to see the gorgeousness I am talking about. Taking care of him last night while his parents caught a movie made me want another terror!!! I know I'll get over the feeling, especially if I have another week like last week....but he's so peacefully sleeping next to me...yes people, I brought him to work with me! It's hard to resist feeling like that. I feel a good topic for scrappy shenanigans coming on!!!!