my memorial day weekend

I had family over for a BBQ!!!

With the economy slowing everything down, hubby has been keeping himself busy with projects at home...stuff he had already bought and just never had the time to install, fixing stuff, or just projects he didn't even start :O has been completed or is being worked on. SO to celebrate all his hard work, along with my brother and his family coming for a visit, we threw a BBQ and invited my uncle over with his family, and my sis with her kiddos. we had a blast, the food was great, and we got to enjoy the beautiful day outdoors instead of INDOORS as usual!!!

days like these while they leave me exhausted, just makes me sad cuz they go by way too fast. :( My sibs need to move closer to me!!!!

some random photos for your enjoyment:


My uncle and that gorgeous nephew of mine.

100_3187, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.




My two clowns...

100_3182, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.




my sister and my god son.

100_3181, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.




my puppy, Tyler

100_3180, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



she is on top of the world!!!


100_3175, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



Hubby's weekend project: Slate Tiles!!!


100_3172, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



Sweetie Terror:


100_3151, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



he's just hanging around!!!


100_3134, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



they melt me


100_3131, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.



I took tons of photos that you can be sure will make it to being subjects in a scrappy project. I need to keep myself busy with fun stuff for sure....I miss my baby nephew tons. :(