he said , she said


100_3256, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.

good morning!

just wanted to show you guys, this is a LO made for JanetB's challenge blog...the latest color combo. again, she chose colors I would never have thought of mixing together, and I absolutely love them! I used all American Crafts PP...the bookshelf line. (I know, it's OLD...an oldie but a goodie!!!)

the journaling says:

He said:
he's sick of girls, mainly his sisters. But take one look and you'll usually find these 2 in cahoots with each other

she said:
boys drool! You're always tagging along, LOL with him. It totally leads one to think he is your BFF.

I took these photos of my two monkeys last week...just because watching them playing and how well they get a long DESPITE what they say about each other. It just makes me want to smack them both upside the heads when they fight and hug them for being good friends all at the same time!!!!

I really hope they remain good friends like this.