Love


100_3234, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.

this one has a bit of a story behind it....this photo was taken last year while MIL visited. I realized that I have no photos of my kids with any of their grandmas. SO one sunday I decided to have them take one with her...in hopes to get it scrapped...last year she went through something tough and I thought that "wow, she is handling it really well!!!".

DH told her "mom, I wanna photograph you with the kids so I can send you a picture" what a mistake. cuz #1 that put the pressure on me to get it done....she was ASKING for her darn picture, FCOL!!! and #2.....the LO wasnt for fun anymore...it was an obligation. granted, she wasn't expecting a LO...just the picture but that was not my intentions in the 1st place. I was worried about my spanish as well....so I put it off until this weekend. notice I journalled in english!!! This was my 1st LO made for someone else...DH doesnt count because he loves me and will never say anything i made for him is horrendously disastrous!!! That was also something that held me back. I *think* she loves it though....I hope so...