tired as heck

here I am tired but not being able to fall asleep. SO I have HBO on and watching Oceans' 13. NOT helping....maybe I should tune into something boring and THAT will put me to sleep.
This past friday my baby's team was playing. It's playoff time, ya know. so far his team is undefeated for it. :D I'm mighty proud. well...friday's game it looked bad...we only had 7 kids. you need 8 to play. Lets just say that the coach for the opposing team was walking around cocky.

Baby's team BLEW them out! he of course got hit with the ball in the back...that POPPING sound just resonated and my mommy instincts were to run to him and baby him. of course I let hubbs take care of it out of fear I'd commit that mortal sin and embarass the poor kid in front of his team mates. that took all the spunk outta my baby. :( I am proud to say he took his base and SCORED when his teammate stepped up to bat!!!! the kid trudged on like a pro....boo boo on his shoulder and all.

Monday night they get to play again for championship. I hope they get a cool trophy or a medal or something....hubbster volunteered to help coach next years' team....aiy yi yi!!!!

I'll post photos throughout the week.

take care!!! Maybe a warm shower will get me sleepy....