WE are the CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other stories to tell!

hi, hello, how are ya???

it's been a busy and emotional week for us at the TeenyTerror household. This is the last week of school, mainly half days. Tuesday sweetie terror graduated from kindergarten. SO I was feeling really proud of her and really sad because she is just growing up way too fast for my taste! it's only a matter of time we'll fast forward a few years and she'll be a HS graduate!!! OK, I exaggerate, I know. but sometimes a mom's emotions can get a bit irrational. :D

so this is my sweetie with her graduating class, singing a very cute and adorable song! she's the 2nd kid on the left, front row.

100_3443


Last night Brainy terror had his championship game. His team was outnumbered...they had to start with 7 kids. They also played a team whose coach does not behave with really nice attitude. I'll leave it at that. The kids played well...and WHOMPED the other team!!!!! Us parents were sooo nervous for the kids. There were HUGE butterflies fluttering around in my stomach!!! The kids did wonderfully and I have to say I LOVE my terror's coach. He has been so patient, he's a very kind man....and well...the moral of the story is good people DO finish on top!!!!!

here they go:

Champs!

This is a photo I stole from Becky off her myspace. If you do read this, THANKS, girl!!!! :D my terrors with their newest baby cousin. they adore him!

calebandgirls

I have a LO I completed for BOM at Allyscraps AND the latest color combo for Janet. I just can't post it til tomorrow!!!!

til next time!!!!!!!

xoxo