A tough challenge

hey my Peeps! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I had a long weekend...we closed up shop from Thursday on and today's my first day back. I have to say it was good to be able to be free from work....well...work work.

I didn't get to scrap as much as I wanted to. BUT we DID go to Six Flags New England on Thursday which was AWESOME!!! It's not what I expected, I kind of thought it was going to resemble the New Jersey one. This one is more family oriented. I also thought it would be further but we did pretty good timing and not much traffic going. I got a nice tan....

Friday we had my SIL and BIL come over and we BBQ'd. We went to see the fireworks. it was fun, low key, relaxed. we got some qualiity time in. Saturday was cleaning...I got that huge mess cleaned up in my room...it was horrible!!!

Sunday we were winding down from everything and skipped church...:O we were so tired from everything...that's when I finally got to scrap.

SO I got this done. it's for Dreamgirls challenge blog and the challenge was to journal...raw journalling, the good, bad, & the ugly. the twist added was to use stamping...household items, please, and office supplies.

WHY?

100_3494

I used sassafras lass PP here, some misc ribbon...a sketch from Scrapbooks, etc, it's based loosely on it. I used staples, "corrugated" paper, and my computer to type up the journalling to satisfy the twist part to it. I also used DH's spatula to stamp...I cut it in half.

the journaling got me a hug from DH....so I hope it's not too "RAW".

also on a cheery note, my kids picked some day lillies for me. I dont normally like picking the flowers from the garden, the look on their faces just made me kiss them and thank them!

100_3490