WHY I LOVE MY KIDS: Besides the obvious reasons.

teeny

People say that when you have kids you're limited to what you can do. You're enslaved to them.

While having a big family we do have our limits. OK, so we have to save our pennies to go to that Island destination, and we can't go out on impromtu dates, or to social events where "NO KIDS are ALLOWED". I say having kids ARE beneficial, & here's why:

1) They keep you on your toes.

You can't ever say life is boring because kids can be pretty unpredictable. Plans can go as you had hoped and sometimes they make a left turn.

2) A whole new world is opened.

I now get to do the things I never could as a child. What makes it better is that it's with THEM. Kinda like a second chance at being a kid. Baseball, Ballet, guitar lessons....Karate!

3) They keep you going.

And Going. And Going. Heck with all that energy to burn and kids wanting to learn , feel, and taste everything....who has a chance to stay still!

4) you get to be put on a pedastal.

No matter what, kids always want to please you. Even if you yelled at them or <:gasp:> spanked them. They always have a smile on their faces for you and open arms to wrap around your neck. Their love is unconditional.

5) They are brutally honest.

If you ask them "do I look FAT in this?" be prepared to hear the God's honest Truth. That's all you'll get.

6) You see life through the eyes of a child.

Rainbows, lady bugs, & butterflies are really awesome again. if you get caught in one of those summer thunderstorms, you forget all about your hair do and start dancing in the rain. The little things matter and re-appear like magic.

Really, I can go on & on about my kids and motherhood in general. To me, it's such an awesome experience/feeling and I would NEVER do anything differently in regards to them. Even if they are Teeny terrors. They're MINE and my life would be SO incomplete without them.