drop a comment, please

me yet again....
I completed 2 LO's tonight. I am a woman obssessed I tell you! I keep finding challenge blog after challenge blog and I just have to complete the challenges or else....my family may just have to stage an intervention!


this one is for sketch this:

lovey dovey

my 2 terrors. they're always lovey dovey. Lex loves babying Nani, and Nani loves pushing her around.

then this one is for Trish's inspiration thread at allyscraps.
the colors are awesome!
I also used a sketch from pencil lines, Morag's to be precise.
I even made it to a dream girls challenge.

Love ya

it's my gorgeous sister and her son...my god son to be precise. I love them to death! I really wish they lived closer. :(

well, peeps, I have been noticing some visitors here. while I dont mind the visits, I won't certainly mind any love left behind, so please feel free to leave me some!