Annie Blackberry Loves the World



Hello there friends!

My name is Annie Blackberry and I make new and redesigned jewellery: lego on chain, anything on chain, wood brooches, stitched floral brooches, art deco jet type jewellery, guitar pick earrings with charms, pewter charm earrings with Czech firepolished glass, restored vintage jewellery, belt buckles and clock face necklaces - you think of it - I've made it! :)

I would love to share AB with the world so if you'd like to order a piece wholesale please contact me or leave your email address in the comments section.

I sell in top Tauranga fashion stores such as Etch and tres Chic alongside fashion gurus like Karen Walker, Stolen Girlfriends Club, Deadly Ponies and more!

I'm 28, married, creative and I love rats and listening to the rain on the roof at night. I love tea, foreign languages, run a book group and watch tv series on DVD more than seems humanly possible. I am currently recovering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and can't wait to really get out there and see the world!

xxxxx