feast a bit

today I had one of those killer-gotta-take-an-aspirin-and-sleep-it-off kinda headache. It has been a long time since I've had one of those and I'd like to thank God hubby was in the shop today to help me. I would not have managed well.

so since i slept a bit I am wide awake when I'd normally be feeling a bit drowsy and start to get things together for the next day. I figured what the heck, I'll do a bit of lurking and reading.

I havent done this in a while so I went over to friday's feast...happy feasting:

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
today was hot and muggy. then it rained a bit in the afternoon

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
about 6....I work with DH. I wish to go back to school and get a teaching job.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
I have curtains...most of the house has roman shades as well. the sun room has faux wooden blinds.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
chocolate. hands down.


Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
maybe once. then i force myself out of bed or regret it.