she's got monkey style

hi again!!! today's friday!!!! yippeee!!! This week I've been staying up way past my bedtime to then wake up to rush to work....so Saturday is really going to be warmly welcomed!!! :)

here's a lil something I made last night while watching SYTYCD results show...I am in shock about who left, BTW!

100_3582

this is Ms. Lexi. There's a challenge at Allyscraps to use themed anything for your LO. SO here's my theme....MONKEYS! My girl is a HUGE fan of Bobby Jack shirts, IDK if it's the cute monkey, the sassy sayings, or the punky-fresh 'tude the shirts have. It all seems to go in line with HER personality. I also used a sketch by Debbie Gaydos. I didnt complete this one for the challenge and well, I'm glad I didnt...it perfectly suited what I needed for this LO.

I also did this LO this week...I mentioned it yesterday, this is for this week's BOM prompt.

Travel destination

we had to make a LO about our travels...places we've gone or would LIKE to go to.

I did one about PR....I've never been there so I had to borrow some pictures...but one day I would love to save up some pennies and go see....