hello out there!

hey peeps!

well, this week has been a rough one for us...I don't want to get into any details and start thinking all about it but while cleaning up at work I stummbled upon a notepad DH had jobs written in and notes on estimates....so I started taking them out and found this:


"Blessed is a man who endures trials, because when he passes the test he will recieve the crown of life that He has promised to those who trust him."

James 1:12

I just have to say that it hit me with such an impact....I wasnt even looking around for comfort, i just got it. God's good.


well, unto scrappy business. :)

I have 2 LO's I can show today and one will wait for tomorrow. :O it's for the latest BOM prompt which comes out, you guessed it: TOMORROW.

This one I made for Trish's catnip thread. she used a prompt...it used a photo and the title was: big enough to help. I also used a sketch made from a LO she made which was AWESOME!!! I made it boyish to suit what I wanted to scrap, and here goes:
big enough to help





this one is for color combos and for random chaos. the colors for this week's prompty are slate green, hibiscus, wasabi, and milk shake. the challenge at RC was to use handwritten journaling, 2 or more journal spots, and I think that's it....on top of the world

it's Crystal. I had to scrap something about her since she saw I did a LO of her mom and big bro...I couldnt leave my girl hanging!

Titi loves ya, girlie!


so baddeee baddeee. that's all folks!