he's soooo smiley

hello, hello!

WELL, it's Sunday. I had one of my headaches again today, while at church. It was so hard trying to act normal and push the thoughts of that throbbing away. Got home, put 2 loads in to wash, folded 2 loads, started dinner, and took a nap. SO I am wide awake now debating whether or not I should start scrapping.

I have older photos of the kids...some of which the subjects are adorable, but the photos crappy...I scrapped Aaron last night after we came home from seeing my sister and her family. Today's Brandon's bday. :)

so, this is:

Picture 002

my baby boy, at right before turning a year. going through those old photos made me miss him sooo much. now that he's nine it's sooo different, he no longer depends on me for everything & thinks I am the best thing God created. Now I am the nag who ruins the party. :( I know he'll come around and regard me how he once did....but not any time soon. Maybe when he becomes a dad and will understand why mom is such a PITB

this i made for Debbie's sketch at allyscraps. also for random chaos. you needed to describe a person using one word. Smiley is what i used for him. because no matter what he was almost always smiling. such an easy going little boy.