NOT

hey there!

well, today's thursday, another workday...shoot, every day has been a work day for me! I can't wait to have a day off!!!

we've been thinking hard on stuff over at the teenyterror household and pretty much have our hearts set on what we'll do in different scenarios. DH is feeling better, too. Gotta love that!

I got to squeeze this LO out of my busy schedule. I used this week's color challenge I think the colors are perfect for what the LO is about. I used a pencil line sketch and I tried this week's catalyst at Creative therapy.

It's about how growing up NOT was a prevalent word for me. "I'm not pretty, not talented, good for nothing, not good enough" Now I focus on everything I CAN BE.

NOT

Here I used American crafts paper, I hand cut them. The red flowers have that light blue color, you can't see it well in photo but in person it looks nice :) 8.5x11 fills up quickly so I didn't add my usual stuff because it's already all crowded...LOL! I used some hambly, some tulle under the flower, & acrylic paint.

thanks for peeking. :)