Wanna be on TOP???? and more scrappy stuff.....

LOLZ did the title get your attention???

well, I am plugging Allyscrap's Next Top Scrapbooker!!!!!!! All month long there will be challenges, games, and then some to earn prizes and points. One lucky scrapper can be picked to be on the design team!!!!! the lucky scrapper who earns the most points also gets some cooooool Pink Paisley!!!!!!!!!

Want in on the fun? Just go to the message board, link is on the side, sign in on the A.N.T.S, and let the fun begin! ALSO, if you DO decide to join in, please use me as a reference!!! we get points for everyone we refer!!! :)


First challenge is already up! Games are up as well.

now to my LO:

I created it last night to satisfy the first challenge "Bling it on" you had to use different forms of bling, 3 different PP, paint earned ya extra points as well.

The color combo challenge thrown this week went perfectly with bling...LOL, so I used that, AND I used this week's pensil Lines' Sketch.

Not so little anymore

the black paint in the background doesnt look nice to me on the photo....but in person it looks good. :O I used some various bling here...including glimmer mist and glass shimmery beads. Can ya spot them???? I used pink paisley papers and some left over hambly, and a strip of MM polka dots.