new LOs

hi!

I havent been as productive as I'd like. the day I get to scrap, I have a huge headache. :(

I completed a LO for Trish's challenge at Allyscraps, #3 in the big challenge category. It's a color challenge. I also used a fabulous pencil line sketch. This week they did a collabo with OLW. The word to use was Keep.


trust me, it was a challenge. At first I didnt like the LO much but now it is one of my faves. The photograph isnt a very good one. it is dark and a bit blurred BUT he smile against the candles glowing is sooooooo enchanting to me making it one of my faves.

KEEP SMILING:

Keep smiling

I made a second LO for Deb's sketch challenge. This is a photograph DH took of DS during the trophy ceremony (I had to work that day) I havent scrapped my boy much lately so i decided WTH.

ALL STAR:

All Star