challenges

hey there :)

i have some challenges to complete and a huge headache stopping me from doing anything. :(

tonight DH & I had auntie come by and babysit the terrors while we did some shopping for them. Used my discount oo. feels good to save!!! feels even better that we have some stuff stashed away for the kids now.

this LO I made using this weeks color combo challenge. I also made it for the bling challenge at allyscraps and I used a pencil line sketch.

take a looksie :P

So glad we're family

this weeks color combo challenge had me stumped because while I like purple I dont have many things in that color. OR green. I actually went to mike's to find stuff and when i got home stumbled upon these colors in BG's oh baby girl line. yes, i have old paper and yes it feels good to use them!


what do you think?