Prodigy or Wise-enheimer?

hey!!! :)

I am back again with a card I made for minichallenge by Deb...LOL.

I made it for my DS. Sunday he fell and busted his lip. bad enough to go to the ER and get the plastic surgeon called in to stitch his lip back together. we have a photograph but he is so distraught over how he looks he doesnt want it shown. it's fine by me....i dont think i want to scrap book it either, i just feel so bad for the kid and why would i want either of us to remember it?

thinking of you card

I hope papito likes it and it cheers him up. he went back to school today and was dreading it. SO I have it here with me so I can give it to him when he gets back.



SOOOOOO Ms Sassy terror comes home from school with her bag fullllll of paper. she tells me that she got yelled at for keeping her desk a mess. now why ain't i surprised or shocked? :::eyeroll:::

she's been bringing me back exams with 50's (3 are too many IMHO) and i started worrying because those were all the exams she was bringing me. that huge pile of paperwork she brought in were all hundreds!!!!!! the girl only brought me back what needed signing, apparently. :sigh of relief:

SO I am looking through her work and had to LOL at my kid. really I have to wonder if the girl is a genius or just plain sassy as well...we call her.

she had to fill in a diagram (Venn) wich has 2 circles and they overlap into each other. they read te henry and mudge story and had to relate the differences between cats and dogs and what they had in common in the middle.

dogs: eatbones eatfood
run
SNIFF DOG'S BUTTS
Bark
chase cats


Both
run
have babies
play
bite
grow


CatsBark
climb trees
play
eat
scratch
meow
sleep


now apparently she is an expert on dogs because well, we have a dog. the sniffing part made me LOL because i KNOW this isnt part of the story and it makes me wonder how often her teacher busts a gut over things my DD has said in class and more importantly WRITTEN in class.