I cannot believe....

that I won!!!!


LOL....


last night I got home from work and decided to check my email. There I got the news that I won the very first challenge over at Ad This! SO not only do I get a yummy prize, I get to be guest designer!!!! yipee!!!!


SOOOO I got the challenge in my email and my mind is spinning wonderfully from stuff I want to do. I really want to go shopping too that usually peps up my creativity but I don't think it's realistic now....:(

I am still sooo very happy!



I cleaned up my blog a bit. I had long lists of stuff and just decided well, if I don't participate much, take them off.


tonight i have some LOs I'd like to work on, I have fabu Debbie Gaydos Sketches and pencil lines to work with. I also found an older photo of my 2 oldest terrors.



well, ta- ta for now. enough gibber jabber.

xoxo
Nee