getting over the hump

Happy hump wednesday!

I am a bit chirpy today. I got to scrap last night. I didnt get much done, just 2 pages but I did get to use my birthday gifts!!!


My birthday isn't for another week and a half but DH was too excited to give me my gift...LOL!


anwyays, I got my 2 girls scrapped. wanna see????


this one is my baby girl on her class trip. I used a pretty Debbie Gaydos sketch. you can go to allyscraps and find a thread just on her sketches! I love them!


Pumpkin:

pumpkin

here I used MAMBI paper, I love how bright it is. It's old but sooo pretty.

I was searching my computer for pix of my older kids because I keep scrapping my little terrors. :/

I found this:

Undeniably You

undeniably you

even though the girl is sucking on a ring pop, my eyes go straight to those gorgeous eyes of hers and her apple cheeks.

This LO was done for the AD This! challenge. I Love the ad chosen and even though it had a masculine feel to it, I was able to soften it up enough to make it a girly page. the twist was to add fabric. I took apart an old shirt for it's pretty ribbon. :) Also used was this week's color combo challenge.

I also used prima fabric flowers.