P.S. I love You......

OMG....Sunday already. I'm soooo sad to say the days went by too quickly and I havent been able to scrap yet. :(


SO DH is over at the driving school taking a 6 hr class for that 10% off and I decided to pop in a movie. DH already told me he didnt want to see it because he knows it's sad. (He really means he just hates seeing me cry) SO I pop a movie in and start folding laundry and all I can say is.....


I cried throughout most of the movie and it had me glued. I never just sit and watch a movie...i scrap and watch a movie or fold lauundry or SOMETHING....this time i just cried and watched. it's such a good movie and made me really think of how much of a masochist I really am.


Alexis shares the same trait too. she sat down and said "mom, I really like sad movies, too"


SO ask me will I ever watch the movie again? even though my eyes are so dry from crying? you bet i would. Such a pretty story.

highly reccommend it.


toodles!

xoxo

Nee