Trust

Hi.

not a happy monday. I feel soooooooo sluggish and tired today. honestly I feel like I could fall asleep if I stand in the same spot too long. I have a day full of paperwork to be put into quickbooks that's due today and as always I waited til the very last minute to do.



Last night I got to scrap. finally!

I used last week's Ad This challenge...I also based my LO on a creative therapy catalyst...at the moment my mind falters as to which one...we had to scrap about our life's philosophy. Mine is based on a biblical verse.

whenever life throws something at us, a difficult situation be it money wise, with handling our kids, relationships, people around us in general I always hold fast to my trust in God, how he will make everything all better soon. There are times where I may falter but then I get a little reminder on how He always provides and handles everything for those who trust in Him.

My sermon of the week!!!!! LOL!!!!

and that's little ole me!!!!


TRUST

Trust

thanks for looking and peace out!!!

xoxo

Nee