Say What????

Hey it's Friday!!!!

well...no reason for me to be all chirpy, we have foggy weather today, already ran to see all 3 teachers for the 3 older terrors...we had early AM appointments for conferences. got good news.

Last night instead of laundry and cleaning I got a LO done. hey, I was in the mood to scrap and got this one done:


Say What?:

Say What?

My teeniest terror. The girl has been saying tons of funny things lately. I just had to scrap this latest one. It's normally on how a typical morning goes.


As she is leaving for the bus I shout out a goodbye and tell her to be a good girl and tell her I love her and will miss her. She then says her goodbye along with a question. "will you cry for me, mommy?" she asks this just to assure herself of how much she will be missed. Silly goose. :)