I don't know if this is something you'd

notice...but I changed some songs on my play list. It was overdue...and while I didn't delete a whole lot I did add some songs and rearranged some so I can hear them.

I have noticed that the hubbster would go on my blog and just let the music play. glad to hear/see someone besides Nani and I enjoy it.

you know I had a dream that kinda stuck in my mind and I sure hope that I am right about what I feel the meaning behind it is. I had a dream I was pregnant with twins. Now usually when I dream about being pregnant someone in my world gives an announcement. LOL. well this is my first time dreaming of twins and actually seeing myself in a room getting an ultra sound done. I'm taking the dream as a promise of a blessing. Something GOOD coming to us. Oh Lord, I do sure hope it is.

My Bro and I had some words and I feel bad about how frankly I spoke to him.
I never break it down to anyone the way I did...but we said our apologies and whatever...but for now I need to put some distance between us. Just to get over the anger and hurt. My bro and I NEVER fight....

if the songs sound melancholy well...that isn't how I feel. I am just waiting and well, the music is me putting things into perspective.

The 1st 2 songs on the list are new to Planet Arlene and well...hold special meaning. I may use them in something scrappy...the lyrics, that is.

so, good night

enjoy your weekend. I have to work early in the AM and will be out in the afternoon so I hope to have a good day.

xoxo

Nee