My hearts delight

Hello!!!

it's the start of a new week, & I think I started it off well considering I scrapped last night and have something cute to show!

this is using a Debbie Gaydos sketch, I love her sketches!

Me and teeniest Terror. while I don't like how I look in it because I am still very swollen from the meds....what makes this photo so nice to me is the look on my baby's face. she was the Jr Bride in a wedding and this was the look she greeted me with after doing the best job ever!

my hearts delight

My hubby and I have talked this over and are in agreement. I am giving my 2 weeks notice at my part time job....I'm not getting enough hours to justify working there anymore and my family needs me at home nights and weekends. we're extending store hours at the locksmith shop and see where that takes us.