a light unto my feet.....

spent some time reading this AM and wow...went from Philippians to Proverbs and got something out of both. :D feels good cuz I got a lot of encouraging, especially from this:

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he's done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7


well, I got 2 LOs done last night....one for fun of my baby girls together which I photographed this AM & forgot my camera home :( SO maybe if I get a chance I'll post it off DH's LT. I have this itty 8.5x11 that I brought in and scanned. It's for Design X challenge...the craziest thing I've done...

well I didn't want to record any of the crazies I did as a teen...they were some things I'm not proud of and wince a bit when they come to mind. I did record how the biggest crazy I did was saying I do to DH. I knew how I felt for him but had no idea how he felt for me. thinking back on things I know now that he did love me but was to proud to admit it or show it. That and I had gone through so much in past relationships that had made my thoughts on self worth so pitiful. I am so blessed that the craziest thing I did actually turned out to be one of the best things I did.

crazy