THURSDAY

hi!!!

I am so sleepy! My DH caught the bug i had, my DD is home sick from school...we have a party to go to in the WE...i am already tired from it all. :O

I am so sad that a not so local place is closing down...I haven't been able to go and buy from her since I work all week long and she's closed when I am out and about...so this Saturday before the party DH is making the trip with me to go see what the lady has left scrappy wise.

I called to ask about acrylic albums I really want to chronicle our love dare but she has no more. :(

maybe she has those ringy thingies....

anyways I have a little LO to show off....

I'll say what it's for later on....

ana.tude

she's got ana-tude!

the girl was always the sweetest thing until she started school and voila! attitude! whenever she's in that mode, we call her ana tude! she hates it!