EXCELLENT!

got some excellent news that may have to wait...sorry for being a tease!

BUT I do have some pretties to share! DH cooked for me while i was at work so I had some extra time to scrap. lookie there! LOL!

well, I got this one done for the dream girls challenge...use AC stuff...a heart & a flourish. Right up my alley cuz I have tons of the old AC paper which i love but didnt have the heart to cut into...I find that so silly of me...like what's the point of buying them if you're not going to use it....right? LOL.

anyways...this LO contains all AC papers, Thickers, the butterfly and heart in a circle are foamy AC accents as well. the flourish is AL ... just used the MM tiny alphas and KI acrylic letters. I used a pencil lines sketch!

from sorrow 2 joy

it's my babe and my baby. :D all about how her daddy just cannot stand to see her unhappy! :)

this one i also did for the DG challenge...more funky AC paper. Thickers. and the arrow is also AC. I used a sketch from sketch this!

bff

the title says it all, doesn't it?