in full bloom

good morning!

I am here yet again, to share yet another fabulous creation. LOL!!!! :D I really think I am beyond obsessed....I plan on scrapping tonight again....maybe..who knows...I think I wanna do the DX challenge, I already know whose lovely photo to use as well.


This LO is using a fabulous CCG challenge. love the colors, never really thought to use them all together before this challenge board but now that I see them I love them together.

I also used a fabulous Ad This! challenge. The ad was a little tricky to me...But i love it. the twist was to emboss. well since I don't have embossing stuff I started thinking...yeah, that was that burning smell!!! SO I came up with this:

in full bloom

I painted my CS white and then an Orange color on top. well...the edges anyways. Then I took on of my AC thickers packs...chose the biggest flourish and put the paper on top and used my handy dandy sander. yep....sanded the flourish onto the paper. my hands hurt after doing it...my file is a bit crusted with orange...and it took me a bit to like the end results. But if you asked me NOW whether I liked it or not...I'd say YES. after all that paper and sanding i decided to keep the other stuff simple...just used some rub ons and a pretty bow.

the photo is of my teeniest terrors with our little friend! She and her parents came over for dinner on Valentines day, and I can definitely see a friendship blooming between her and my children. she always seems happy to see us and while at first it may take some warming to the kids when she first arrives, after a while they snuggle up happily. It's definitely cool that while we consider her parents very good friends she can consider our kids the same, and vise versa. They're a little blessing the Lord has thrown our way. :)

well, I'm off to do some dreaded work...I put that off too long and now I am swamped. :O

xoxo

Nee