more scrappy stuff...I think I'm on a roll!

This year I made a goal to scrap more. why? because i need more time to relax, get creative, and just unwind. Scrapping really makes me feel so accomplished...well that's the feeling I get when I get another LO done. happy, accomplished, and usually ready to sleep. LOL.

so here's 2 I made last night: let me tell ya...i got a new album for my birthday and that album isn't able to close and I have one slot left....:O


here's one of my son....
Boys rule....

the story behind it:

It find it totally ironic that as a baby my parents photographed me with a sign that said "I love boys" I got teased a LOT. while preggers with my boy I wanted a girl...until i found out he was a HIM...when he was born wow...I fell so completely in love...a whole other kind of love that is soooooooooo inexpressible. wow, after him all I wanted were boys. didn't work out that way though!

this second one is for an ad this challenge. I loved that ad...I may play again with it...I have more ideas swirling around in this crazy head of mine!!!

my world