what a week.

we've been having a rough week...so far the oven broke again!

yep...our 14 month old oven...for the second time. The first time DH had to call and convince Maytag to replace the part for free...that part is a $250 part!!! eek! we went to sears and found a nice stove...wasn't a double oven...do you know how tiny the top one is???? :O but we got a cool one I think would work well. DH was upset because if we'd had known this, we'd have gotten everything else in another finish. *eyeroll* I'm happy with white appliances, as long as they work properly. Black and stainless steel are a lot in upkeep as well...and they even show smudges! Next time I told him we'll get satin nickel. LOL.



got something here to share:


you soar

got it done last night! I'm using the fabu kit i got!!! it was screaming at me all weekend long!!! LOL! this is also for category stories & I used this week's pencil lines sketch.

I am so thrilled that the photo went with the papers...i printed it out in color and had it put away for a while because I didn't know what to use with it. I checked to see how it looked as a B&W and it was tooo dark...my sweetie terror doesn't come up at all in that form.