My true comfort.......

besides the Lord (and his word) is my hubby. Seriously. I can't even say that creating comforts me because when i feel sad or upset I can't create...it's like I am blocked from doing anything. Sad cuz creating makes me happy....

He can alter my mood so quickly, if I am sad just holding his hand makes me feel better. If I have a nightmare just cuddling next to him comforts me...and it's as if he knows because he'll then throw an arm on me....LOL. when i am crying a simple hug makes me feel so much better. I can be fine without him...but with him life is so much better....KWIM? I hope I am explaining it right and not giving off the impression that I am so needy...I hope he feels the same about me...

so this one is made for design x....

true comfort

I used this week's CCG combo again! :D

hope ya like!

xoxo

Nee