Good news!!! VERY Good News!

Hey Hey hey!!!!

I couldn't log onto here yesterday..we had a snow day and running around back and forth uh, life is so hectic...

anyways....

we're getting our new stove today! yeah! so we can broil, bake, or stove top whatever we wanna eat! it has been sooo hard trying to come up with different things just using the stove top! A new part came in for our faucet which BTW also broke! :O I'm scared to think of what else!!!!

SO tonight I'll have a perfectly working kitchen faucet, a brand spanking new stove to cook for my beautiful brats :LOL: and a new project to work on for next's week's challenge over at


AD THIS!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I made DT there!!!!! I am sooooo honored and still in so much shock. I had applied to different places and had been shot down, so I really wasn't expecting anything out of it...

this is my 1st LO as a DT member. I'm not too thrilled with it...I know it could've came out so much better if I hadn't worked on it at the very last minute. I had a busy week last week and needed some stuff for what I had in mind...anyways...no excuses...here it is.

tweetie pie

we had to make our own PP. :) and our own embellies. go check them out!!!