I {heart} my boy...a very LOOOOONG post!

hi and good morning!!!

last night i was fighting sleep yet again....I was wondering why I have been so moody lately and I think I figured out why....

I'm not sleeping as much as I should! DUH! that would lead to moodiness/irritability. that and I'm drinking so much coffee to wake me up. IDK why I just fight sleep...I think my body or maybe my mind is trained to keep going no matter how tired I am. Not good, I know...but what can I do?

I have a picture of my brand new stove!!!

IMG 4962

DH made us lunch this AM to take to work...Baked Salmon. SO while our pretty was on and since i had the camera out...I decided what the hay....

I also have 2 more LOs to show!!! They're both of my handsome Kid...and yep...I DO have a SON...it doesnt seem like it cuz I always scrap my girls.

SO U @ ( is an interview with him. I got the questions from simple scrapbooks. I had him write out the answers for me, to have more of him on the LO...

U@9

a close up:
U@9 close up

1) what food would you like to eat everyday if your mom would let you? macaroni & cheese

2) What's your favorite joke? What did one hot dog say to the other?: Hi Frank!

3) If you could choose a different name, what would it be? Jake

4) What would you like on your next birthday cake? Ice cream

5) What's the first thing you show your friends when they visit your house?
A pet

6) What's the scariest thing you've ever done? climbed out a window

7) Is your room messy or clean? Clean

8) If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Alexis' diner

9) If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first? Wrestlers

10) If your parents let you have any pet you wanted, what would it be? a Lizard and dog

Isn't my kid so funny?

And this one:

Precious
Precious

is for category stories. My son is precious to me. Time with him I find precious as well...cuz it's going by so fast.

here's a close up

Precious close up

and last but not least we have decided to fix up our shop. first we decided to put high hats in...AKA recessed lighting...the ceiling had too many different types of light fixtures before and very little actual LIGHT...annoying! after that we decided to fix the ceiling...the gutter rusted out and water started leaking into the shop...so with all that being done we decided since it was slow at the shop...we should just paint the shop. I didn't think to take before photos...so this is during construct....err...fixing up.

IMG 4965

IMG 4964
IMG 4967

IMG 4966

and that's all for now....