It's been crazy here!!!! New Ad up and a new baby born

has added so much more to my life right now...!LOL!

Yesterday a new addition to the family was welcomed! Baby Selah Ines!!!! I have no pix yet...waiting on my brother.

well just wanted to check in and let you all know that the new ad was up at Ad This! Please check it out and participate! :) They've been pretty much on time with the new challenges (gotta love that!) It's been crazy here at work for me so I haven't been able to post my contribution for the challenge....and here it is...


2 Cute...it's teeniest terror...in yet another LO. LOL.

2 cute

we had to use 2 different types of masks in 2 different colors. I don't own any so I used KI lace cardstock and my handy dandy bottle of glimmer mist. I also took a scalloped shaped chipboard circle and dabbed at it with some paint. Gotta make do with what you got!!!

here's some close ups
IMG_5012
IMG_5011

and now here's my LO's for Color combos and for dream girls combined...

Camera Shy

My gorgeous nephew and god son. :sigh: this kid has a special place in my heart and wow is my poor sister going to have to guard this kid from crazy girls when he gets older. He is the split image of my dad....enough said.

here's a close up just cuz I love how distressed and dilapidated it came out!

IMG 5043 1