It's FRIDAY!

hi & happy friday. :)

Got a LO done last night of Pretty princess Sassy. Apparently the hubby thinks I am Da BOMB and wants me to make Los to hang up at the shop in our lil area...yep...we do have a living area there. :)

here she is:

This Girl

I used Pretty K&CO wild saffron Line...I have tons of it and well while I liked it didn't really know how to go about mixing the papers...so hoarded it for a while. TFL!!!

today's full of blessings. gotta keep my chin up high and happy...not letting anything else drag me down.

I've chronicled a bit about a real estate property we bought that caused major headaches. now I realize it wasn't in God's will... so we have been dealing with this dumb mortgage company who at every turn has been frustrating and unwilling to work with us...we've gotten behind on everything due to this house even on my CC's. SO we made an arrangement to pay it off and I am happy to say last month the account was closed....and I didnt have to pay the 500 I thought I did!!! wooo hoo! we even called the company asking why they didn't take out the money and the lady said account has been settled!!! THANK YOU LORD~ see...ever since I told God "Lord YOU handle this" and quit the part time in faith....HE HAS!!!! he keeps his promises, he says he will never leave nor forsake! so while we're still dealing with trying to sell that dumb house i am keeping my chin up in faith! the Lord hasn't failed me!