it's just another manic monday!!!!!

hey!!!!

well I am back here again. yep, to show another LO!!!!

I got this one done for AdThis!!! the ad is really cool and I'd love to see everyone participate!!! you won't be sorry!!!

so here is the AD:



and the twist to it is sewing...hand, machine...even rub on...

Groovin {music} dude

this was a cool ad to work with. At first I had NO idea what to do...and as I was getting ready for work one day it hit! Get my baby boy playing his guitar and cut him out!!!

This kid has wanted to play guitar ever since he saw Drake and Josh. Seriously...so we signed him up for some classes and the 1st year he didn't take it seriously. His teacher this year had a talk with DH and told him he wasn't seeing any progress...and then something in my son changed. he recently got bumped up to a harder class because he is so far ahead of his peers. Ya'll don't wanna know what he wants....AN ELECTRIC guitar!!!!

well, thanks for looking, and please stop by, leave some love, a LO that was inspired by the ad...LOL....

take care!