it's pretty LATE!

but here I am wide awake once again!!!

took a lovely Sunday afternoon nap with DH and Teeniest terror and lo and behold...I am here cleaning up the kitchen, putting away scrappy supplies, WIDE AWAKE with a busy day ahead of me tomorrow!

:sigh:

we had an awesome day at church. we got out and went to Rita's, Mike's and WM. then got home to have DH grill some chicken and had lunch....I had an awesome Sunday. I wish they were all as relaxing as today. I even got a LO done.

wanna take a peek?

you sure????

I got this one done for a challenge over at Tallyscrappers. it is due Wednesday but I like to get LOs done ASAP because one never knows what the week can bring.

Dream Job

dream job

here's the criteria:

yellow title (it doesnt look like it because of the way it scanned...but it's yellow bling CS),neutral background...kraft,no photos, clip art,colorful paper added...

I have lots of lovely journaling here...LOL this one was a tough one for me since i couldn't use a photo... i felt a bit lost. got over that...then i was thinking and thinking WHAT on EARTH >IS< my dream job??? WHO knows...aren't I pathetic?

so this is what my journal reads:

growing up there were a lot of things I wanted to be. I wanted to be a singer, an artist, a lawyer who defended kids that were victimized. I wanted to be someone who meant something to someone. teaching and being a social worker made the list as well. who would've thought that at 31 I now find myself a scrap addicted mommy who works besides her hubby. I teach my kids daily to the best of my abilities, creating art out of what life has brought and inspired me with, singing (in the shower) with all my heart. Mostly, I mean something to someone.

The LO looks a bit busy to me...but it all came together quick like for me...a plus....and it's another entry for my AAm book...another plus...and I have time to get some points for the contest and my team...a bug huge plus. SO I am not complaining!!!! :D

well...6 more minutes to midnight...EST....:sigh: no yawn outta me yet!

shall i break out the scrappy stuff or put laundry away????