it's just another manic monday!

hey out there in scrappy land!

this weekend was such a busy one for me...I am literally falling asleep at the office chair. I think I need some coffee to wake me. My body's all achy from all the lifting and walking up and down 3 flights of stairs. My next house will have the laundry room right next to the bathroom, for sure!

anyways just wanted to let ya'll know that the new AD THIS! challenge is up and at ya....check it out and please participate! :)

here's my contribution!

Annie Sez:

the twist was to make a list and have different fonts. we also get to work with another sketch to make a card with! I have the scan at home....:( so I will try to get her up tonight.

My dog has an eye infection in both eyes. :( totally our fault...we haven't taken him in to get groomed and his hair got all matted around his eyes. DH is at the vet with him and teeniest terror to get his shots and his eyes looked at...and other doggy maintenance he may need while we were there. I feel so bad for him.

I joined a scrappy MB and am trying to get used to all the awesome stuff there!!! I even jumped in and joined a team...they do a weekly challenge...I have to work on that tonight. it's due Wednesday. D

well my peeps, have a great and awesome day!!!!

TTYL!

xoxo