My part of the prize is on it's way!!!!!

My 1st LO as an Ad This! DT member had to include handmade embellies...so I made flowers...my fave!!! I didn't get to make them how I wanted due to not giving myself enough time....SO the ones I made for the winner of this week's AD challenge were how I envisioned... The other DT members have rocking stuff made...I wish I could win...LOL!!!!

so this is an itty bitty part of the prize:
IMG 5014
IMG 5013

I hope whoever wins them likes them! I had to fight my girls for them...I promised to make some for them as well. :) I really enjoyed making them.


I've been feeling a bit down...DK why...I think I maybe thinking too much about stuff and it just brings me down. SO far scrapping has been cheering me up and keeping my mind off things...so maybe I should scrap more? LOL...

maybe I just need more sleep....

off to enjoy the double chocolate mousse DH got me from a neighboring Italian cafe...HMMMMM it's delish!