best friends

hey peeps!

my head sure hurts really badly today...soon I'm gonna hear DH tell me..."make that appointment to see the DR...get that MRI done..."

I'm just tired of going back and forth to them...


anyways just wanted to share this LO...got her done last night using this week's color combo.


Best Friends

best friend

these are my 2 teeniest terrors. yep, I counted the mutt as one of my terrors.

when we got Tyler he was 6 weeks old. And Nani wasn't even a year yet, still crawling on all fours. well, we got that mutt for my son who was crushed to find out Nani was a girl instead of the baby bro he was begging for...in my pity for him we promised him a boy dog...

the 2 teeny terrors hit it off...it was like love at first sight. she shares her food with him...seriously, we have to keep an eye on her while she eats because he is so used to her feeding him off her plate he will chase her everywhere to get a bite. she will feed him his food by HAND. I am telling you, the devotion they have towards each other is crazy! the vet once told DH that they will both be best friends and it came true.

well, i seriously gotta go. my head wants to pop.