hi again :D

you know, I never tire of scrapping. everyday something scrap-related sneaks in...whether it be lurking scrappy chicks (LOL) or frequenting challenge blogs...even the act of scrapping (at night, of course :P)...

i have to say I'd rather be home scrapping away. there are some days that go by however and I don't feel like it...AT ALL. and those days I get moody. IDK why that is...

I got something done last night...even though we got home late...had to make some stops before getting home...but Sunday after church something amazing happened....

my kids were still done up and it was gorgeous out so I said what they Hay..."Kid's let's go OUTSIDE!!!"

the 2 teeny ones were happy...even though I was interrupting their cartoon time. LOL. they happily went out with me, doggy in tow because when he hears the door creak he's running right out. I got some awesome ones!!! let me tell you!!! I can't wait to scrap them all.

the 2 older ones limited me because they resented my interrupting their valuable TV time. :eyeroll: and just gave me cheesy grins and even some funny images that I have to admit to being angry about at the time....

this LO of Alexis is featuring one of those anger inducing photos. :O she was shying away from a fly. yes, i typed it in right. a FLY. I wanted to ________________ you fill it in.

while looking for challenges to create for I ran into the dream girls which i had forgotten about! we had to use chipboard, open journaling...and a movie quote for the title.

so while i had a lot of movies with great quotes i chose a movie i didn't think I'd wanna remember. you see...there is a scene in it that really makes me cry (I am tearing right now...I know, I AM a big baby) and that is the one when the daughter packs her stuff after her grandma's funeral to go with her daddy. and he doesn't take her. her crying for him and begging him really hit close to home because for a while after my dad left...we would cry and cling onto him and BEG him to please come back home, please stay with us. PLEASE. My DH HATES this movie after seeing that scene and how it reduced me to tears....

BUT the quote I used and the photo went hand in hand, and it's such an important message for my daughter...it's very important for me to let her know because as she gets older I see so much of myself in her, that insecure girl who wants to help with all her heart, who loves so much and wants everyone to love in return. The difference is however that she has her daddy by her side (and a mommy) who would never leave her and we try and make it a point to let her know how much love we have for her.

here goes....

Hope Floats

hope floats

the quote is as follows:

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad. But it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. and it will.

thanks for looking.

and sorry for the rambles :(