Happy Friday!

Hi!!!

I am looking FWD to the WE!!!! In good spirits blasting Israel & the New Breed here at work. His music always picks me up!!!!

I have a new scrappy thing to show off too. maybe that's why I'm cheery too. getting back into the obsession. :)

watched SYTYCD...I love that show....I wasn't too shocked at who left. This season is really neck & neck...I am waiting to see who wins.

so here is my LO using pencil lines sketch 141 (I think) and using Lynn's FABULOUS June kit at IAMASCRAPAHOLIC. LOVE me some Chatterbox and PRIMA! YUMMY!!!!

my 2 babies

Photobucket

and close ups...there's some pretty glittery paper, I used some of the glossy paper. I love that Chatterbox is double sided and can be used for anything!

Photobucket

Photobucket


the amazing butterfly!

Photobucket